Well there it is, hopefully has descent frame rates and not VAS nightmare.
Air China took delivery of its maiden B787-9 B-7877 on Friday, May 20. The aircraft, the first of fifteen on order from Boeing, will be joined by a further six airframes this year with the remainder to be delivered through to 2018.
Air China has configured its 787-9s with thirty seats in Business Class, thirty-four in Premium Economy, and 229 in Economy.
B-7877 is expected to make its commercial debut on May 26 with Beijing Capital-Chengdu return flights following which it will be used on services to Guangzhou and Shanghai Pudong. Initial longhaul operations to Frankfurt Intl and Rome Fiumicino are expected to begin in July and August respectively.
FTG is proud to announce the first 2016 Spring Collection for its Classics. The following traffic is included:
Delta Air Lines
Classic propliner action from the South of the U.S., introducing the Lockheed Electra.
Thai Airways International
Our Thai International Classics completely revised. A new set from 1988 has also been included.
Just in time for the Olympics, the Greek flag carrier joins FTG Classics.
Aeroflot’s existing Classics have been reworked and a new 1988 traffic set added. Introducing the IL-76 and IL-86.
ANA-All Nippon Airways
The glorious return of the Queen of the Skies to ANA.
Bonus addition coming with the 1992 ANA schedule.
Fly Norway with your 737! Begin your journey at the old or new Oslo Airport. Special thanks to Kay Morten Magelie for his help compiling the schedules!
Spanish domestic action for the Fokker 50.
Some exotic schedules from Ecuador.
AZAL – Azerbaijan Airlines
Classic flying – Caucasian style.
Martinair now revised and with more destinations!
As always, please get the latest navdata and update ACARS’s system files to ensure full functionality of the new schedules!
Baku X is the first commercial scenery of Azerbaijan, featuring a highly detailed representation of UBBB Heydar Aliyev airport as well as lite models of all other Azeri airports, Baku city with hundrieds of landmarks and the whole-country photoreal ground. This product is compatible with FSX and Prepar3D.
Heydar Aliyev International Airport (IATA: GYD, ICAO: UBBB) (former Bina International Airport) is the main international airport in Azerbaijan located 20 km (12 mi) northeast of the capital Baku. The airport is the home of Azerbaijan Airlines, the national flag carrier. It is the busiest airport in Azerbaijan and of the Caucasus.
- Extremely detailed model of UBBB Heydar Aliyev International Airport in Baku
- UBBB with 3D people, high quality static aircraft, custom animations, rain effects
- SODE animated jetways and advanced interior modeling (Terminal 1, tower, Silkway hangar)
- Baku city with hundrieds of custom-made landmarks, night textures, detailed autogen
- 8m/pix optional photoreal coverage (with mesh) for the whole country of Azerbaijan (~80.000km²) plus ~8000km² of Iran, ~7000km² of Armenia, ~6000km² of Georgia and ~11.000km² of Russia (we followed mountain ranges and other georgaphical features rather than political borders)
- Lite models of Lenkoran, Ganja, Nakhchivan, Qabala, Zaqatala and Zabrat
- Enhanced AFDs with library objects for Dollyar AFB, Nasosnaya AFB, Stepanakert, Kyurdamir AFB, Balakari, Akstafa, Kala AFB, Yevlakh and Naftalan
- Custom-made UBBB airport charts included