Baku X is the first commercial scenery of Azerbaijan, featuring a highly detailed representation of UBBB Heydar Aliyev airport as well as lite models of all other Azeri airports, Baku city with hundrieds of landmarks and the whole-country photoreal ground. This product is compatible with FSX and Prepar3D.
Heydar Aliyev International Airport (IATA: GYD, ICAO: UBBB) (former Bina International Airport) is the main international airport in Azerbaijan located 20 km (12 mi) northeast of the capital Baku. The airport is the home of Azerbaijan Airlines, the national flag carrier. It is the busiest airport in Azerbaijan and of the Caucasus.
- Extremely detailed model of UBBB Heydar Aliyev International Airport in Baku
- UBBB with 3D people, high quality static aircraft, custom animations, rain effects
- SODE animated jetways and advanced interior modeling (Terminal 1, tower, Silkway hangar)
- Baku city with hundrieds of custom-made landmarks, night textures, detailed autogen
- 8m/pix optional photoreal coverage (with mesh) for the whole country of Azerbaijan (~80.000km²) plus ~8000km² of Iran, ~7000km² of Armenia, ~6000km² of Georgia and ~11.000km² of Russia (we followed mountain ranges and other georgaphical features rather than political borders)
- Lite models of Lenkoran, Ganja, Nakhchivan, Qabala, Zaqatala and Zabrat
- Enhanced AFDs with library objects for Dollyar AFB, Nasosnaya AFB, Stepanakert, Kyurdamir AFB, Balakari, Akstafa, Kala AFB, Yevlakh and Naftalan
- Custom-made UBBB airport charts included